Neil joined BGF in November 2011 as an Investor based in Manchester. In this role, Neil is involved in all aspects of the investment process from origination through to completion, and supports companies throughout the investment hold period.
Neil has gained private equity experience at ANZ Private Equity in Sydney and latterly with Infinity PE in the North West, where he was involved in executing and managing a number of investments across a range of sectors.
He began his career at PWC and worked in both the Manchester and Sydney offices in the Transaction Services division. Neil is a qualified Chartered Accountant and holds a BA (Hons) in Economics from the University of Sheffield.
Latest investments/Board positions:
- Grace Cole (Board Director)
- Hobs Reprographics (Board Director)
- Nationwide Window Cleaning (Board Director)
- Medicina (Board Observer)
- Barburrito (Board Observer)
- Springfield Healthcare Group
- Boost Juice Bars (Board Observer)
- Horbury Group (Board Director)
- Broadband Satellite Services
- Kids Planet (Board Director)
- High Access Maintenance (Board Director)
- RSK Group
|Manchester:||0161 744 0135|