BGF Quoted is a distinctive new funding option to accelerate growth for the brightest companies on AIM.
We back companies with ambitious growth plans driven by strong management teams
- Long-term and patient equity partnerships – a deep pool of capital to support a company’s development over the longer term
- Financial firepower – we can provide significant follow-on funding in addition to the initial investments which are typically between £0.5m and £10m
- Flexible investment structure – we can offer a mix of equity and unsecured debt that few others can match, with potentially less dilution for shareholders. In some circumstances, we can also provide an element of equity release for existing shareholders
- Funding focused on accelerating growth – our patient capital is used by management teams to make acquisitions, build new factories, expand into new markets and more
- Certainty of funds – particularly useful when a company is pursuing acquisitions or significant capital expenditure plans, BGF can provide the cornerstone investment to reduce fundraising, and therefore execution risk.
HOW WE INVEST
- A balance sheet of up to £2.5bn means we can make long-term and flexible investments
- A specialist team dedicated to investing in listed companies and supported by BGF’s regional infrastructure covering the whole of the UK
- A fast and efficient due diligence and investment process in line with market norms and working alongside Nomads and advisors.
For more information, please contact Tom Jenkins or Gavin Petken